A well-established Atlanta-based CPA firm looking for an experienced seasonal Tax Office Manager to help us provide the value and service our tax customers have come to expect.
Work hours can be flexible. We need a minimum of 20 hours, with the potential for more.
Do you have prior tax industry, management and / or customer service experience? Do you thrive in a challenging and fun work environment, have strong people skills, and the ability to manage and motivate people? If so, then the office manager position may be right for you.
As a Tax Office Manager, you will gain more leadership experience by overseeing the overall operation of a Tax office. You will help grow the business and achieve goals through ensuring outstanding customer service standards.
Job Requirements include:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and time
- Strong inter-personal skills with team-oriented work ethic
- Must have problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented
- Prior Experience to run a retail tax office is big plus. Bilingual is big plus.
Our office is located behind Northlake Mall.
Please upload your Resume and Salary Expectations (as a .PDF file only) below or email to email@example.com